dyogatama google com
- December 2019: A paper on an information theoretic perspective of language representation learning has been accepted to ICLR 2020 as a spotlight presentation.
- December 2019: Flying to NeurIPS 2019. Check out our episodic memory paper!
- November 2019: I will be serving as an area chair for ICML 2020.
- October 2019: I will be serving as an area chair for ACL 2020.
- October 2019: A new preprint on the cross-lingual transferability of monolingual representations and a new multilingual question answering dataset.
- October 2019: AlphaStar in Nature!
- August 2019: I will be serving as an area chair for ICLR 2020.
I am a staff research scientist at DeepMind. My research interests are in machine learning and natural language processing.
I received my PhD from CMU where I was advised by Noah Smith as a member of Noah's ARK.
Prior to CMU, I was a Monbukagakusho (文部科学省) fellow at the University of Tokyo in Tanaka-Ishii's Lab.
I was a research scientist at Baidu Silicon Valley AI Lab from summer 2015 until spring 2016.
For more information on what I do, see my publication list.